Monday, April 28, 2008

Nina Totenberg

Does anyone else always think of Wario when they hear Waziristan mentioned on NPR?

Also, I ordered " for pick up" at a restaurant tonight (Chicken Schwarma with a Salad and "Green Goddess" dressing on the side), but then forgot I ordered it. Went home, showered, and now the restaurant is closed. Rich (what The Everyman's Library is to Moral Compasses (that's a compliment, ask Tom about my opinion on various publishing houses book covers)), should I go back tomorrow afternoon and pay for my order? Please advise. (No they did not ask my name or phone number. And yes, I know this earns me two dismerits on the EatRichly.com honor scale.)




7 comments:

Dan said...

he's back! more Wario content- reminds me of the guy at Yorkside Pizza who looked like Wario. Damn it I had an amazing video written up where i'd interview him as Wario but i never had the balls to do it- even after the inspiration of Ali G. Regrets, regrets.

Dan said...

he's back! more Wario content- reminds me of the guy at Yorkside Pizza who looked like Wario. Damn it I had an amazing video written up where i'd interview him as Wario but i never had the balls to do it- even after the inspiration of Ali G. Regrets, regrets.

Anonymous said...

If you want to, we can still go to a club on South Beach, with one of us in a wheel chair, and film us getting denied entrance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8vtVoqjDco

Tom said...

it's true; eric loves the everyman's library

Rich said...

they should have asked for your name and phone number and the person who didn't do so probably got in trouble for it. so you are totally free and clear in reality.

that said, your decision now depends on your relationship with this restaurant.

if you never go there and don't have interest in it, just forget about it.

if you go there often or would like to go there often, you could go there and mention this and it might put you in their good graces.

Anonymous said...

Tom confirms it!

Also, Rich, I go there once a week, and I always order the same thing, So there's no getting away with this one.

Also, I can't help but think of my actions as if they were a Universal Law (Kant!).

Go to go back, and bite the bullet.

Without pickup, man is a syncope.

Nostradamus said...

But that guy was Greek, not Italian. Big time party foul, Dan.