Thursday, June 26, 2008

Premiere Bush, tell me how my ass taste

So I saw this picture this today on Drudge.


President Bush, left, with Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheik Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, right, during an arrival at Camp David, Thursday, June 26, 2008.
(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

I was just wondering if wearing a short-sleeve polo shirt, that looks like something he got off an Old Navy sale rack, is a diplomatic-dick slap equivalent closer to:
a) Tom going into a Denny's restaurant at 2:00 am, and taking the maple syrup the waitress just brought out for you from the kitchen and pouring the syrup all over the napkin holder and all over the table for her to clean up.
or
b) Me eating some disgusting sangwich at Subway, and then ripping a huge fart in front of the cashier for him to hear/smell/savor as I walk out of his foul smelling franchise. Then slapping Tom "high-five" and proclaiming "America Rules!"

We must really be needing some Arab bullion. Next time a prince from the Gulf visits, I'd like to see if he walks off of Marine One just wearing a man-thong.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

good post! I especially like the title and the tag. also the part about ripping farts in subway; personally, I enjoy dropping shit bombs in employee restrooms that I bitch and moan in order to get the key to.

Eric said...

Honestly, receiving a compliment from ones darkest enemy is the highest praise a blogger can receive. And yeah, those are all memories from high school, the last time I can recall hanging out with Tom.