Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go Daddy Customer Service

Go Daddy: Hi, this is Brian, do you have a Customer Service number?

Eric: Hi, I'd like to transfer my registration and hosting to another service. Oh, uhhh.... not sure, I can give you my PIN number, would that suffice?

GD: Sure, also, if you have your domain name that would be great.

Eric: Hold on, I have it in my G-mail somewhere. Let me search for it, just a sec.

GD: (Making small talk) So I see you're calling from Miami Beach, that must be pretty nice.

Eric: Yeah, I like it. OK, here it is.

Eric: My pin is ****, and my domain name is www. chinesehorsepisssluts 69 88888 .com.

GD: Let me read that back to you, to see if I have it right. W-W-W- DOT - C-H-I-N-E-S-E-H-O-R-S-E-P-I-S-S-S-L-U-T-S-6-9-8-8-8-8-8-DOT COM.

Eric: Yup. That's correct. The 8's are for good luck.


3 comments:

Rich said...

nice knowledge of chinese lucky numbers content!

Eric said...

Thanks!

Nostradamus said...

Masterpiece!