Friday, August 11, 2006

And I owe it all to you 'cause I've had, the bus ride of my life...

I rode the coach bus home from Washington, DC the other weekend. Now we all know that although coach buses have the great benefit of having little TV screens every few rows, they almost invariably end up playing some drivel like Disney's The Kid or Last Action Hero. When I looked over at the bus driver and noticed his schlubbiness, my expectations were hardly raised.

Then, to my delighted surprise, the movie came on and it was...... THE FISHER KING. I'd been meaning to see it for a long time, and it was as great as I expected it would be. So Bus Driver, if you're reading this, as Al the Ethicist would say, "Great fucking call!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very earnest post, of the Rich vintage.