Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Your Dreams Can Come True!

Instead of going through the hassle of a trip to Kinko's or trying to gather the full information about who wants what shirt in what size, I set up a store on CafePress. I give to you: The Delino and Marquis Shop. I am going to order the Ringer T in Blue/White. I think it looks great. Let me know what you all think. Notice the three different styles for the ladies. Also, I will soon add options for Delino and Marquis mugs and golf shirts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure if i like the exclamation point on the back, but good job anyway.

i will add my new shirt idea to the store when i get back.

front: 9 out of 10 set theorists are pro-choice

back: kerry edwards 2004

-tom

Anonymous said...

I am also going to order the ringer shirt, but in orange!

-MJ

Anonymous said...

I hate time.

Nostradamus said...

Mine is in the mail.