Thursday, June 07, 2007

Delino Ahead of the Curve

This is unbelievable; it's downright intellectual property theft. One of my first posts ever began with the words, "What happened to you, Lindsay?" and then juxtaposed a picture of Lindsay Lohan as a cute (I wrote "statutory rape-able") 12-year-old with a picture of her now as a mess. And now People magazine has used this very paradigm for its cover story. It just goes to show you, the blogosphere is always ahead of the mainstream media. Judge for yourselves...

Exhibit A:
http://delinodeshields.blogspot.com/2005/02/lindsay-lohan.html

Exhibit B:


3 comments:

Beneficent Allah said...

she definitely got the B.A.T.

Anonymous said...

Every day I come to lab and I pick up where I left off the day before. And I do my experiments. I have a few trips to the water fountain, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I get inside the elevator and right before the door opens on my way out, and I let out a huge fart, from all the gas I have been holding in all day, cause I think, maybe I'll get in the elevator and I'll rip one, and someone will be waiting on the other side to step in as I leave. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. They just step in and inhale, as I make my get away, that's it. I don't know much, but I know that.

Tom said...

What about "Jen's Hot Date"? That sounds like an interesting article!

Tom