Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Carbo-Terrorists Strike Again!

Following up on BBC's crack reporting on Carbo-Terrorists in Iraq, it seems that even though we're fighting them over there, they've followed us over here! It appears that some of the more technically oriented Carbo-Terrorists (perhaps acolytes of Pakistan's A.Q. Carb?) have hacked into the FDA's website and created this shocking Food Pyramid aimed at small children- at SMALL CHILDREN, have they no honor at all! I'm told this is so filled with disinformation propaganda that even Al Jazeera would not show it, but since I don't have any Qatar-ese petrobillionaires looking over my shoulder, here it is:


4 comments:

Arlo Harshenstein said...

Cough... (awkward silence lasting forever)

mr. wrongway said...

I kinda liked it. (And I'll do anything to change eternity).

Mulatto Jesus said...

Shame on them.

Beneficent Allah said...

"Where you find the most dirty and disgusting places in the world, you will find Muslims. They are Neanderthals! I am not a racist. This is my experience.” You live, you learn.