Monday, May 21, 2007

Groundhog Day 2

I have an idea for a movie- it's a sequel to Groundhog Day, except instead of waking up every day and hearing "I Got You Babe" playing on the radio, and therefore realizing he is re-living the same day over and over, the main character checks Munz's blog and sees the same post every day. No wait, that's not a movie idea, it's MY LIFE! Munz, please update, you are making me go insane every morning! I'll be less selfish, I learned my lesson OK, and I got the girl. So please, PLEASE when I wake up tomorrow morning, I want to read about something other than The Problem with John McCain

2 comments:

Beneficent Allah said...

He has a girlfriend now...his james bond lifestyle does not allow for much blogging

Anonymous said...

O, shrimp doth teach the torches to burn bright!
With thy buttery goodness upon the cheek of night
Like a rich jewel in a lover's ear;
Succulence made from thy passion, for earth too dear!
The tender morsel here I take in my trembling hand,
And smell the aroma, so far from bland.
Did my mouth water till now? Forswear it, sight!
For I ne'er tasted true Scampi till this night.