Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Birthday Dinner

As you all may or may not know, my lovely girlfriend's 21st birthday is coming up in just a couple short weeks, so I have been thinking about what we should do to celebrate. Last night, I finally came up with the perfect idea. I will take the all the bloggers at Delino out to dinner at Peter Luger's steak house! It will be a great chance for the boys to get together and discuss what we have already accomplished in just 6 months of blogging, while also looking forward to our one year anniversary next February. Alex and Eric of course will be flown in first class from Florida and after drinks at the Plaza the boys will hop in a limo to Luger's. I imagine my telephone conversation explaining all of this to my girlfriend will go something like this:

Me: Hey, Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the big two-one! Listen, can't talk much now, about to meet the boys for champagne and steaks...the Plaza, then Luger's...I hope you enjoy it!
(click)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, I don't think you'll ever score with her again if you do that. You might get some touchy feely action, though. Just no full on sex. No worries though. I spent my whole life on third base.

Anonymous said...

terry's right. Gen a Vive might even throw dishware at you. Cups are usually harmless, be be careful if you find yourself behind the plate.