Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Delino's secret admirer...

...and a way to search the bloggies.

Maybe you all know about this, but I just discovered it and I found it of interest. Instead of searching that whole disgusting internet, this search engine allows you to only look through the important stuff...the blogs!

Upon discovering this site, I of course decided to search for Delino DeShields and see what came up. Imagine my surprise and delight when I stumbled upon this reference to the blog. Yes, Yale's very own Maureen Miller is a big fan of our little web site. Well, at least I'm sure she likes Dan's posts...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure dan will be elated to know that an ugly girl digs his blog.

Rich said...

well, to be fair, i did not read any of maureen's blog, so i did not make a value judgment of it.

i was merely noting that she is a fan of delino, something that i was happy to see.

Finnegan said...

Um, viz. the Icerocket thing, you could also try technorati.com (that's what we MSM bloggers use) although it looks like they may have the same engine.

Nostradamus said...

Munz's site also blocked a totally pro-Munz comment I tried to make. Go figure.