Friday, February 25, 2005

Comments

I'd like to encourage comments. I changed the settings so that anyone, not just the blogging elite can make comments. This is a two-way street, people. This is like a sports talk-radio show. Speaking of which, my friend Dave and I met Mad Dog from WFAN's Mike and the Mad Dog, at the US Open last year. I also called into the show once, in 1997. The conversation went something like this:

Mad Dog: Daniel from Manhattan, you're on the air.

Me: Glenn Foley... (a series of electronic beeps)... Neil O'Donnell... (a series of electronic beeps)... Noooooo.

Thanks, Mom, for getting a portable phone that ran out of batteries after half an hour of waiting. I didn't even get to say, "First time, long time."

2 comments:

Actual God said...

Getting the ball rolling, so to speak.

Anonymous said...

CHANGE THE FONT BACK! NEW FONT IS TERRIBLE!