Monday, February 28, 2005

Squash Rankings revised

This is still bullshit, and it's hard to do this properly because people haven't played each other. Also, I am definitely the second or third best (only Dave, who is a real gentleman, might be better). And Rich, Molly, and Tom should be disqualified for winning almost all their points by using a cheap serve. Real class act guys. Also, Molly wouldn't play me again, adding to her great sportsmanship. Truly, you should all take a page out of the Dave Lieberman book by not using cheap serves and by agreeing to play however many matches your opponent wants instead of angle-shooting.

Let me explain what happened here: Noah stays as is at number 1, self-explanatory. Dave moved ahead of Rich even though he didn't play today because Rich lossed 3 times to Alex, which is considered a poor showing. Tom stayed put with a 2-1 record v. Dan and a 2-2 record v. Molly. Molly jumped ahead of Dan because she beat me in one match and refused to play a second one, so even though our lifetime record is 2-2, she moves ahead because I agreed on it with her because I'm a nice guy- last time I do that. Alex only moves up one spot, I wish I could do more but Al didn't play me and has never beaten me, he lost to Molly, and didn't play Tom. So his victories against Rich could only be reflected in his own moving up one spot and in Rich's moving down one spot. Any comments or questions, put in the comments section. And Rich, Tom and Molly you're all overrated and terrible.

1. NOAH HEYMANN
2. DAVE LIEBERMAN
3. RICH BERGER
4. TOM LEHMAN
5. MOLLY SWARTZ
6. DAN BERGER
7. ALEX JACOB
8. NICK ATWOOD
9. JOE BOONSIRI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one sided sibling rivalry, get over it Dan, your is taller than you.

Anonymous said...

Your {Brother} is taller. Sorry for the typographical error.