Saturday, October 01, 2005

Stereotypes

Amazing line I just caught on Saved by the Bell.

Slater and the other football players are worried about a test. I won't get into the plot details, but at first it looked like there would be no test, but then it turned out that there would be. Football player says: "If we have to take that test, we'll flink!!"

Presumably he was so (read: soooooo) dumb, he didn't even know the word "flunk"! Get it? Sick!

----

Also, I have it on good authority that Rich's last post about Shout About Movies is an urban legend, much like the female orgasm.

2 comments:

Nostradamus said...

A the subtleties of "the Bell"!

Anonymous said...

Screech: Hey, ya know what, Slater? With this microscope, your nose hairs look like the Amazon Rain Forest.

Slater: If you don't get that thing out of my face, I'm gonna have the Natives come out and eat you.