Thursday, May 12, 2005

Road Blogging

Now that I'm done with school stuff, I'll be blogging LIVE from New Orleans for the next few days. I'm attending a Bloggers Convention with my co-bloggers Tom and Al. Which brings me to a story:

I'm about to get on the plane to go to New Orleans, I've JUST made it to the gate on time so I figure I'll get some fresh-made sushi for the flight as a reward. I order a california roll and a spicy tuna roll, and Al and Tom order Rainbow rolls. Keep in mind we have under 15 minutes until boarding ends, but we figure the sushi will be made quickly. What we didn't take into account was that we were dealing with a true artiste, a sushi chef extraordinaire who needed to do everything just right, and as slowly as possible. I say to him and the cashier, "we're in a big hurry." He methodically wipes his knife off. He washes his hands. Tick tick tick. He

No comments: