Saturday, January 20, 2007

Overheard in My Elevator

(Elevator door opens on Dan's floor)
(Eight 14-year-old boys are standing in the elevator, giggling)
14-year-old boy #1: Remember when he squeezed his ass-cheeks?

(Dan enters the elevator. Dan giggles along with the guys, not wanting to interrupt a moment)

14-year-old boy #2: We were talking about Nacho Libre.

Dan: Cool, that was a good movie.

14-year-old boy #2: What the fuck are you talking about, that was a terrible movie.

Dan: What?No - I know it was a bad movie I was just trying to be nice because I thought you liked it.

14-year-old-boy #2: This guy thought Nacho Libre was a good movie

(Elevator doors open)
(Dan runs out into the night as fast as possible)

5 comments:

Beneficent Allah said...

You should have teased them about being virgins.

Mulatto Jesus said...

You were a virgin when you were 14, beneficent allah? Ha Ha.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of an incident on the way to Madrid from Santiago de Compostela this past July when I got ganged up on by Noah, Tom, and Alex Nemser because I didn't think Nacho Libre was funny; or Shitpolean Dynamite for that matter. Not that I've seen either.

Dan Berger said...

Eric, don't bother- Napoleon Dynamite is almost Nacho Libre-level bad, but not quite.

the actual rod said...

eric, you pulled nemser?